The Monterey Peninsula is one of the most desirable places in the world to live, work and play. Known for its beautiful coastline and natural splendor, California’s Central Coast offers a variety of cultural, educational, recreational and business experiences.
In 2005, Manco Abbott acquired Central California Management and Stockman Associates and began offering property management services throughout Monterey County. Employing the region’s most knowledgeable staff, our commercial services have been a welcome addition to the real estate landscape in this vibrant community.
Fast Facts about the Monterey County Region
- In 2010, the population was more than 435,000.
- The median age is approximately 32 years old.
- In 2008, the median household income was nearly $59,000.
- As an agricultural region with an abundance of nursery crops, 27% of jobs are in farming.
- While government is a major employer, more than 12% of the workforce is in the leisure and hospitality industry, which generates approximately $1.8 billion annually.
- Trade, transportation, utilities, health, specialized business services, and education services are major employers as well.